Idiot with a chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwasifar

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I know this video's been posted here before:

Leaving aside his obvious safety lapses, I find myself scratching my head at his saw technique. I've never seen someone slide a chainsaw back and forth like a handsaw the way he does. What's he up to? Is there some real reason one might do that, or is it just part of the general dumbassery of what he's doing?

I know this video's been posted here before:

Leaving aside his obvious safety lapses, I find myself scratching my head at his saw technique. I've never seen someone slide a chainsaw back and forth like a handsaw the way he does. What's he up to? Is there some real reason one might do that, or is it just part of the general dumbassery of what he's doing?

See it with youtubers with dull chains

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Wow, how did he live to be that old being that dumb.

Chain is definitely dull so you move your saw to help cut.......

He's moving the saw back and forth to make sure it doesn't get stuck, a necessary technique when doing vertical bucking. When trees are really hung up, you can cut it high and back the truck underneath so the logs drop right into the bed and you don't have to carry the wood - aka "Vertical Truck Bucking".

The tree was trapped above, so no worries about which way it's going. He could have made a hinge and pulled it into that open area with his truck. Then backed up, limbed it, cut it into rounds, loaded it and been out of there.
that would have involved common sense as well as not being as dangerous to the cutter! no fun in life without a chance of a mishap makes woody the wood looser if he cant move fast! which Is doubtful.

Yes posted before and have established what an ignorant douch this idiot is !!!!!!!

Back