If Stihl......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AOD

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
came out with a new saw that ddn't suck, didn't have crappy AV, crappy air filtration, crappy ergonomics and didn't feel like holding a cinder block all day, would you buy it?

*runs away*:chainsaw:

Does AOD stand for Angel of Donkey?
Sometime I think you're Spacemule reincarnated. :)

Donkeysignal.jpg

BatDonkey.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, i'll bite the bullet and say that i'd buy..............Ah who am i kidin'. I have 3 Stihls, that's enough for me.

came out with a new saw that ddn't suck, didn't have crappy AV, crappy air filtration, crappy ergonomics and didn't feel like holding a cinder block all day, would you buy it?

*runs away*:chainsaw:

Forgot the stupid gas and oil caps. But they are on the good Stihls as well, but would you not drive a '69 Camaro just cause of a couple of dents? :greenchainsaw:

Forgot the stupid gas and oil caps. But they are on the good Stihls as well, but would you not drive a '69 Camaro just cause of a couple of dents? :greenchainsaw:

I have to agree with that. Dumped a chainsaw's worth of bar oil on a driveway once because of the :censored: caps.

I had a couple of Stihl's years ago. I saw absolutely NOTHING wrong with them, other than the 038 had no more power than my dad's worn out MAC 610, and used more fuel than a Chevrolet 454 SS pick-up truck!

Seriously, they make nice equipment, but the their "lengendary" status makes it near impossible for me to obtain any of them used at anything close to a reasonable price.

I don't pay much attention to what Stihl does these days with new saws, because to be perfectly honest, I can't afford them.....Cliff

Where is Booker dog?

He is not behind you with his pants down?:jawdrop:

Stihl and husky have near identical prices around here but you can find any Stihl model, most models of the other brand has to be ordered, unless it is in blowes. So when I can get a Stihl for the same price and have a better saw, no way I'll shop the dark side.:monkey:

Latest posts

Back