If you could only have just 3

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know ? if i was cutting pulpwood? saw logs? firewood?

small i would say echo cs-450P , medium --a tough question i would go dolmar/makita 6100 . 70cc -- probably my 372XP but it is sort of a toss up with the 044s

to make the question tougher you should ask they be all one brand--lol

i dont know ? if i was cutting pulpwood? saw logs? firewood?

small i would say echo cs-450P , medium --a tough question i would go dolmar/makita 6100 . 70cc -- probably my 372XP but it is sort of a toss up with the 044s

to make the question tougher you should ask they be all one brand--lol
Noooooooooooooooooo!:eek:

I think it depends on what you use your saws for. I just cut a little firewood every now and then. I could probably narrow my choices down to just two saws. I have 4 husky55's, so I think at least one of them would have to stay, Probably keep a 18" and 20" bar and chain to swap as needed. For a bigger saw, i have a 365 with 20 and 24 in bars. I would probably swap that saw for a 372 just because its weighs the same as the 365, but has a bit more power. I dont really need any thing lighter than the 55's and dont need more power than the 365, so 2 saws would cover 99.9% of my cutting duties, as long as I have choice of bar sizes to go with the saws. Doesnt mean I wouldnt take a 395xp with a full range of bar sizes, if it was thrown my way, But you would never see me lugging a 395 around in the woods.

Depends on the job and what your cutting.. what works today could be wrong on the next job
Match the saws to the job and are easy on the Body.... I like a extra spicy 346 and 372 and a pole saw cuts most stuff I need too

Latest posts

Back