If You had a Choice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the suggestions . As it turned out ,My wife bought Me a XP372/24" bar for Christmas ! It should be a nice combination with My xp346. Now I can put a 20" bar on the 044 and tweak it a bit .

372...575's r junk blow up 2 easy.they crank baaron are no good..the 575 dosent cut much better that the 372,almost the same saws

get the 575xp

heres what ya want, they are a very good saw but ive used a 372 xp and they are very good also but i prefer the economy and low end grunt of the 575 it just works better for me personally.

ps, I hope the attachments worked as ive never posted pics before.

372...575's r junk blow up 2 easy.they crank baaron are no good..the 575 dosent cut much better that the 372,almost the same saws

I posted in a different thread that I had read the most clueless post in a long time... This one trumps that one...

Also must be posting from a blackberry or somethin'... post is written how my 16 year old texts...

Gary

575xp

I dont know if you guys that talk about the 575 being ####e have ever used one, or the one you used wasnt tuned or working propally but there is no way a 372 outcuts a 575, the 371/372 is a very good saw but c,mon.!!

Do you mean a 575 is better at sea level??

I don't mean that the 372 outcuts it bad, I mean all around better saw. I'd much rather a 372 then 575.

I only mean cutting speed.

I prefer the better powerband of a strato saw myself.

Back