If you love Jonsered......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran a tank through it today. Absolute animal. I've owned 200Ts and a 338XP. This is on par with the 338 and there's nothing wrong with that, and at a $100.00 cheaper for a better looking saw. Definately reccommend. GO GET IT!!!

I've heard nothing but good things from the people that own them. Jonsered essentially took the 335XPT and fixed all the friggin problems that saw had. Tilton even trotted out a program to show all the improvements and design changes the Jonsered engineers made...just to show people it wasn't just a prettier 335.

Keep us up to date on it.

p.s. You suck, Tom Hall. :D

Jonsered

I've heard nothing but good things from the people that own them. Jonsered essentially took the 335XPT and fixed all the friggin problems that saw had. Tilton even trotted out a program to show all the improvements and design changes the Jonsered engineers made...just to show people it wasn't just a prettier 335.

Keep us up to date on it.

p.s. You suck, Tom Hall. :D

So the story is that Jonsered was able to fix the problem and make much better saw's of this engine type then Husqvarna ever did.....
Higher compression for better torque and faster throttle respond..(and different porting?), and better carb. This was first on the Jonsered 2135T (based on 334), and later that same was done on the New Edition Husqvarna 334T( seems to be 2135T in new colors), 338xpt and Jonsered 2139T.............
There have been sold some Jonsered 2135T around here, and there is very good feedback on this saw's.....

So the story is that Jonsered was able to fix the problem and make much better saw's of this engine type then Husqvarna ever did.....
Higher compression for better torque and faster throttle respond..(and different porting?), and better carb. This was first on the Jonsered 2135T (based on 334), and later that same was done on the New Edition Husqvarna 334T( seems to be 2135T in new colors), 338xpt and Jonsered 2139T.............
There have been sold some Jonsered 2135T around here, and there is very good feedback on this saw's.....

So you're saying the 2135t is not a hunk of junk plagued with problems unlike its huskycounterpart? is it worth the $300 they are asking for the leftover units or is ponying up for the new 2139t a better idea?

woodie did your in depth lol post say ford ? like ford trucks??? even if they are not the same company i still want want just for my garage. just wonderin what was up with that.

I feel the same way with Stihls. If all the Jreds, Huskys, Dolmars, Makitas, Redmaxes, Tanakas, Efcos, Solos, Echos, Poulans, McCullochs, Craftsmans, John Deeres, Shindaiwas, Homelites were gone, plus all the used Pioneers, Partners, Olympiks, Oleo-Macs, Sachs, ALLIS CHALMERS, ALPINAS, ATOMS, BARKERS, BAY STATES, BE-BOS, BOLENS, BURNETTS, BURNS, CASTORS, CHOREMASTERS, CHRYSLER OUTBOARDS, CLINTONS, COBRAS, COMETS, COXS, CRESCENTS, DANARMS, DAVID BRADLEYS, DISSTONS, DOLPIMAS, DRUZHBAS, ECLIPSES, EIAS, FALLS, FARMCRESTS,FLEETWOODS, FORDS, FRONTIERS, GAMBLE-SKOGMOS, HAHNS, HOES, HOFFCOS, HORNETS, HYRYS, IELS, INDIANS, LAMBS, LANCASTERS, LANDONI SAS, LMPCOAS, LOMBARDS, LUTHERS, MAGFAMS, MALLS, MASSEY-FERGUSONS, METROM UZINAS, MOBILCOS, MONARKS, MONOS, NSUS, ORLINES, PEERLESS'S, J.C. PENNEYS, PORTER CABLES, PPKS, REED PRENTICES, REMINGTONS, REXOS, RIDGIDS, RITE-WAYS, ROOTS, ROPERS, SANKEYS, SKARIES, SPARTANS, SPEAR & JACKSONS, SPIEGELS, STIGAS, STRUNKS, TAIGAS,TECUMSEHS,TELES SMITHS, TERMITS, D.D. TERRILLS, TITANS, TOPSOS, TRAMS, TUBESINGS, TURBOMATICS, URALS, WARDS, WERUS, WHITES, WHITEHEADS, WIZARDS, WRIGHTS, AND ZUNDAPPS...if all of those were gone...I would consider a Stihl.

But not the 361. :D

p.s. Go easy here, SawTroll...I know I missed some!

:yourock:

So you're saying the 2135t is not a hunk of junk plagued with problems unlike its huskycounterpart? is it worth the $300 they are asking for the leftover units or is ponying up for the new 2139t a better idea?

Get the 2139T, the 2135T was the test-bed for the improvements though, so it should be OK, just a little less cc and power......

I love my new to me 801. 125$ off craigslist. Super clean with the original bar and chain even :givebeer:

Latest posts

Back