If you love Jonsered......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that sounds like it could do the job. You going to get up here for the gtg next spring

I would like to make it but that is a long trip. I like saws but don't know if I do that much, LOL.

I'm going to have another here in the fall when it gets cool. It's not really even summer here yet and we hit 95 today.:dizzy: :dizzy:

I would like to make it but that is a long trip. I like saws but don't know if I do that much, LOL.

I'm going to have another here in the fall when it gets cool. It's not really even summer here yet and we hit 95 today.:dizzy: :dizzy:

49 here raining and wood stove still going. maybe I will fly out there this fall and see that part of the country

49 here raining and wood stove still going. maybe I will fly out there this fall and see that part of the country

Yup, I will put you in the FD with your own personal air mattress. Send that rain over this way, we need it!! I hope to get our boat on the water soon so I can ski and shake this hot shat a little.

Hitting the hay fellers, later on!

I feel the same way with Stihls. If all the Jreds, Huskys, Dolmars, Makitas, Redmaxes, Tanakas, Efcos, Solos, Echos, Poulans, McCullochs, Craftsmans, John Deeres, Shindaiwas, Homelites were gone, plus all the used Pioneers, Partners, Olympiks, Oleo-Macs, Sachs, ALLIS CHALMERS, ALPINAS, ATOMS, BARKERS, BAY STATES, BE-BOS, BOLENS, BURNETTS, BURNS, CASTORS, CHOREMASTERS, CHRYSLER OUTBOARDS, CLINTONS, COBRAS, COMETS, COXS, CRESCENTS, DANARMS, DAVID BRADLEYS, DISSTONS, DOLPIMAS, DRUZHBAS, ECLIPSES, EIAS, FALLS, FARMCRESTS,FLEETWOODS, FORDS, FRONTIERS, GAMBLE-SKOGMOS, HAHNS, HOES, HOFFCOS, HORNETS, HYRYS, IELS, INDIANS, LAMBS, LANCASTERS, LANDONI SAS, LMPCOAS, LOMBARDS, LUTHERS, MAGFAMS, MALLS, MASSEY-FERGUSONS, METROM UZINAS, MOBILCOS, MONARKS, MONOS, NSUS, ORLINES, PEERLESS'S, J.C. PENNEYS, PORTER CABLES, PPKS, REED PRENTICES, REMINGTONS, REXOS, RIDGIDS, RITE-WAYS, ROOTS, ROPERS, SANKEYS, SKARIES, SPARTANS, SPEAR & JACKSONS, SPIEGELS, STIGAS, STRUNKS, TAIGAS,TECUMSEHS,TELES SMITHS, TERMITS, D.D. TERRILLS, TITANS, TOPSOS, TRAMS, TUBESINGS, TURBOMATICS, URALS, WARDS, WERUS, WHITES, WHITEHEADS, WIZARDS, WRIGHTS, AND ZUNDAPPS...if all of those were gone...I would consider a Stihl.

But not the 361. :D

p.s. Go easy here, SawTroll...I know I missed some!

Thats a pretty good rant there ya bonehead. Course since Stihl outsells every single one of thoses brand for brand I'd be ranting too if I were you,LOLOLOLOLOL

Thats a pretty good rant there ya bonehead. Course since Stihl outsells every single one of thoses brand for brand I'd be ranting too if I were you,LOLOLOLOLOL

Nice to see you around!!! :)

....lots of people become boneheads in treads like this......:censored:

Nice to see you around!!! :)

....lots of people become boneheads in treads like this......:censored:

Well Woodie is the ultimate bonehead. I haven't wasted my time slapping his sorry hide in awhile. Looks like after that long rant I should get up out of my rocking chair and pop his ole noggin a few times, you know, put back in his place, the corner wearing that dunce hat,LOLOLOLOLOL

(hey Woodie, why is the word screwdriver on the tip of my tongue,hehe)

Latest posts

Back