IHC Chip Dump For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeguy347

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
9.0L diesel, 5 speed transmission, steering tight, excellent brakes, runs and dumps great, no known mechanical problems. Rack between cab and box is perfect for tools. Having to get out of the tree business. 17 yard Asplundh box. Runs, dumps, drives and tows great! Has ladder/pole saw compartment.

231-893-2231

Western Michigan

how much?

decent looking rig. How wide is the rack behind the cab?
would a quad or mini skid fit on it?
Also, what year is it?

Nice truck too bad it has the 9.0 engine you may not want to haggle on the price too much because no offence the 9.0l engine it a turd waiting to blow up. Wasn't one of Internationals better engines.

Its a V-8 diesel International tried building to complete with the 3208 Cat there was numerous problems with the 9.0 I have forgotten what went wrong with them. If the truck was powered with a DT360 or a DT466 it would be a good truck something that will give good service.

Originally posted by Pacific
Nice truck too bad it has the 9.0 engine you may not want to haggle on the price too much because no offence the 9.0l engine it a turd waiting to blow up. Wasn't one of Internationals better engines.

Geez, this truck has only been running for 23 years? What a piece of crap!:rolleyes: At least I think so, I just can't remember why. I must have hoe-chucked one too many logs on my head.

Only problem I've had is a clogged fuel filter and bad diesel, b/c when i bought it it was sitting during the winter for a long time. Changed that out and haven't had a problem yet. I'm open to offers, I just went on treetrader and heavy equip. trader and looked at what comparable rigs are going for.

Treeguy,
call me at 440.725.8439 and give me an idea what your looking to get out of it. I may be interested...Rob

Back