I'm done here.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The AS owners are AWOL and unresponsive...and have probably cashed out and just left us hanging by now.

The new site hosting service is in Pakistan.

The admin/tech support is in Argentina.

Any other questions?

(More power to ya, Randy. You already know how I feel.)

That's the American thing to do ya know? Randy was pretty good about telling folks to be patient while site was down. Seems when he asked questions they turned their backs. If you're going to expect someone to pay for someone to fix the site, you damn well better fix it. But they refuse and still expect to get paid

I was dumbfounded when I opened this thread. 8 pages later (I read them all) I'm stihl dumbfounded. When we had to go "over there" I never liked it. Way too serious compared to here. A lot mellower around here and the likes of Randy with his combined humor, knowledge, and willingness to share, make it enjoyable around here. I was sure glad when this site got running again and I really appreciate the effort by the people who were finally able to make it happen. I know it hasn't quite been the same but I was hoping that it just needs a little more time. We can't afford the loss of members like Randy if it's ever going to be the same. I've been reading posts on this site for quite a while but "couldn't talk" until wifey showed my non-computer azz how to register. I hope this is something that can be worked out by the parties involved, otherwise, we all lose. Randy, you did mention that you will stihl be a "regular member" so all hope is not lost. Hang in there Monkey Man.
!!!!WTF!!!!

Way to serious over there!!!!!

More joking over here....

We are not talking about that lame ass Forestry Forum...

Most of us Sawhaw gz guys were banned from the Forestry Forum before we could even post because we like to joke around.

I would say FF can lick my balls, but I don't want to get near enough to it for that to happen.

Was it mentioned that the famous ex mod is a good standing me ever over there....

Enough said

Holy Crap....

If we get a few more guys to register at ******* z we will have gained 100 new members tonight alone!!!!!

Most of us Sawhaw gz guys were banned from the Forestry Forum before we could even post because we like to joke around.

I would say FF can lick my balls, but I don't want to get near enough to it for that to happen.

Was it mentioned that the famous ex mod is a good standing me ever over there....

Enough said

FF is what it is, they don't take any **** from anyone, which is OK as long as it's universal.

The AS owners are AWOL and unresponsive...and have probably cashed out and just left us hanging by now.

The new site hosting service is in Pakistan.

The admin/tech support is in Argentina.

Any other questions?

(More power to ya, Randy. You already know how I feel.)

Please tell me you are joking about the Pakistan and Argentina remarks....

zada2ydy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back