Im starting to get CAD while in Iraq

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I see that you have a Homelite XL on your wish list. Are there any numbers that go with that, or was there only ever one kind of XL? What I'm saying is that I know where there is a saw marked Homelite XL that looks ok, but is in unknown running condition. I don't know if it's a sentimental saw to the guy who owns it, but if not, I can probably get it for you cheap or free. I also don't know what, if anything, is wrong with it or how much of a project you would be interested in. Before I bother to investigate, I just want to know if it's actually the same saw that you want.

Thanks and god bless. We want to have you all home as safely and as soon as possible so you can start enjoying the freedoms and chainsaws that you're fighting for.

if its the little saw from homelite ,sure.I gotta get some sleep. I got a mission tommorow

Dave,
The reason we got the cigarettes for $1 a carton was we were outside the 200 mile territorial limit so there was no tax at all, plus everything was way cheaper back then - of course you have to remember, our income was way lower then also. After I got out of boot camp and as an E-2, my monthly pay was $50!!
Butch

Damm. I wished i was back to your days, where people actually take care of their stuff. Dom=n't ge me started on my soapbox about today...

Back