I'm working on a STIHL of a deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9d0d7399bc94c22143803861f76e8e48.jpg

35e0304047ae4ef3cb0a3b9c76ccf5b0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I'm yanking your chain, you sure are pulling back for all you're worth. :hi:

"Attention all customers, attention all customers...we have a supposed retired front door greeter, Attention Whore who has lost his camera and the ability to post a simple picture. Please set your saws down immediately and exit the store in an orderly fashion. If by chance you run across said Attention Whore while exiting, by no means will you mention anything work related or about being retired...for the sake of another, just wanna suck on a gun barrel, life lesson novel on how to work and retire. After all customers have vacated, have no fear, the Attention Whore will be dealt with accordingly...we are sending in a pack of ****-eatin' dogs to contain and deal appropriately with the situation. Our success rate with Attention Whores is 100%. Thank you for your cooperation, we will be re-opening the store tomorrow at usual business hours."

"Attention all customers, attention all customers...we have a supposed retired front door greeter, Attention Whore who has lost his camera and the ability to post a simple picture. Please set your saws down immediately and exit the store in an orderly fashion. If by chance you run across said Attention Whore while exiting, by no means will you mention anything work related or about being retired...for the sake of another, just wanna suck on a gun barrel, life lesson on how to work and retire. After all customers have vacated, have no fear, the Attention Whore will be dealt with accordingly...we are sending in a pack of ****-eatin' dogs to contain and deal appropriately with the situation. Our success rate with Attention Whores is 100%. Thank you for your cooperation, we will be re-opening the store tomorrow at usual business hours."

You're pretty funny. Strange though, that I've never seen you on a late night talk show.....or SNL.

Of all the members here that tend to get all revved up, you're the easiest one to get bump started. :laugh:

You're pretty funny. Strange though, that I've never seen you on a late night talk show.....or SNL.

Of all the members here that tend to get all revved up, you're the easiest one to get bump started. :laugh:
Lol...I just wanna see the pic...with the identifying signs that I and Chris spoke of in previous posts. Then you can get a little cred. Surely you've got time to accomplish this...you've been loitering posting novels for two days. And no, I don't get worked up over what you may or may not have. It has zero bearing on me when it's all said and done Dano. ;)

Lol...I just wanna see the pic...with the identifying signs that I and Chris spoke of in previous posts. Then you can get a little cred. Surely you've got time to accomplish this...you've been loitering posting novels for two days. And no, I don't get worked up over what you may or may not have. It has zero bearing on me Dano. ;)

Aw come on man.....fess up and confront your demons. You love all the drama on here and without it, you'd feel lost and unloved. You post as much if not more than 90% of other members. You are prolific! That's one of those big $15.00 college words, so you're gonna need to look it up.

It still amazes me though, that some can get so worked up over a picture of a saw that they already know exactly what it looks like. Obviously, posting a picture of one is so very more important to others than it is to me.

If I was trying to impress others, wouldn't you think that I claimed to have bought an expensive, exotic sports car?

In some circles, if you tell others that you have more than one chainsaw, or show an abnormal interest in them, you are thought to be a kook.

It's a chainsaw...............:rolleyes:

Aw come on man.....fess up and confront your demons. You love all the drama on here and without it, you'd feel lost and unloved. You post as much if not more than 90% of other members. You are prolific! That's one of those big $15.00 college words, so you're gonna need to look it up.

It still amazes me though, that some can get so worked up over a picture of a saw that they already know exactly what it looks like. Obviously, posting a picture of one is so very more important to others than it is to me.

If I was trying to impress others, wouldn't you think that I claimed to have bought an expensive, exotic sports car?

In some circles, if you tell others that you have more than one chainsaw, or show an abnormal interest in them, you are thought to be a kook.

It's a chainsaw...............:rolleyes:
Here we go school kids...novel time again. And the exotic sports car thing...nahhh...your Vette buddy's already got that one covered. :laugh:

I'm not 'prolific' Dano...but I am damn funny about this ain't I? I'll refer you back to post #145 again for your reading pleasure...as well as all others.

I would like to see it myself. I think they dont believe you , so now what? I imagine you do have it or why would you be looking to by a bar? I just think you like to be all ODD and stuff!

Me odd?

I'm so normal, grounded, and have so much common sense, that to some that don't share my characteristics, it just seems odd to them. ;)

This begs the question. Are YOU odd?

I still have some faith in you. Post the saw so they shut up about it already.

I plan to this weekend. Since I'm living with my father, I have duties and obligations that come first.

I know a picture or two is mighty important to some, but to me, it's just not a big deal, and I find it difficult to get all pumped up and motivated to take / post a picture just to satisfy someone else's requirements.

The more I think about it all, the more I just want to say piss on it and go about my day.

I plan to this weekend. Since I'm living with my father, I have duties and obligations that come first.

I know a picture or two is mighty important to some, but to me, it's just not a big deal, and I find it difficult to get all pumped up and motivated to take / post a picture just to satisfy someone else's requirements.

The more I think about it all, the more I just want to say piss on it and go about my day.
I see .

Have you cut with your new saw yet and if so, how do you like it.

I haven't as of yet. I'm still here helping with my father who has Alzheimer's. He was on Hospice Care for a while, but he has improved enough (plateaued) that they say he no longer meets their criteria, so they have stopped services. If he worsens, they will come back out and re-evaluate him.

I will be thru Spring, and then my brother and I will have to make some tough decisions in regards to his continuing care, based on how bad he is. If he continues to stabilize for several months, I am considering moving him to AZ., and into a private home that cares for the elderly. There are several only a couple of miles from where we live.

Latest posts

Back