In search of.......15ft. of PEX for OWB

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windwalker7

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I know this may not be the right place to post this but I figured guys with OWBs would be more likely to read it here.

I need a 15 foot long piece of 1" dia. oxygen barrier pex pipe.

I'm getting ready for arrival of my Shaver and found out I am alittle short on the pex pipe. I ordered a 300ft roll but ended up just shy of what I needed.

So, if any one has any 1" dia oxygen barrier pex about 15 feet long, how much do you want for it?

Just buy it local

Regular barrier PEX is only $1.13 per foot. Unless the seller is local it will be more to ship it than it is worth.:)

boiler etc.

I know this may not be the right place to post this but I figured guys with OWBs would be more likely to read it here.

I need a 15 foot long piece of 1" dia. oxygen barrier pex pipe.

I'm getting ready for arrival of my Shaver and found out I am alittle short on the pex pipe. I ordered a 300ft roll but ended up just shy of what I needed.

So, if any one has any 1" dia oxygen barrier pex about 15 feet long, how much do you want for it?

Dumb question; is there any reason you cannot move the boiler back 20 feet-unless of course you have poured the slab already.

:chainsaw: :dizzy: :agree2: :cheers: :givebeer:

Slab poured

150ft of 1"dia. pex (2 runs) and 150 ft. of 3/4" dia. pex ( 2 runs) insulated in 5 wraps of Solar guard inside a 6" PVC pipe already in the ground.

1000' of 1/2" pex between floor joists under floor in living room for radiant floor heating.

Anyways, after all this, I ended up about 12 feet short running from heat exchanger in plenum( already installed) to manifold under floor.

All my pex piping is oxygen barrier.

I was just hoping someone had a piece left over just laying aroundm that I could buy.

Back