INPUT on LIFAN engines sold at Home Depot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on the Lifan 420cc i'm using to build a mud motor~ (its going to kick ass BTW,.. Because its mine..)

Newer Lifan engines have a rev limiting CDI coil that kills spark at 4,000 rpm..

I need to spin 4,750 and will~

I contacted NR Racing and bought a Honda UT-2 non rev limited CDI coil for $80,..

Runs flawlessly~ Lifan and Honda are in bed together, i dont have anything to prove it~ simply stating my opinion,..

So if you need a non rev limitedcoil for your CDI Lifan small engine, check online~ the Honda equivalent will likely work like mine does.

Oh,.. Its gonna be a bad whamma jamma,.. 25mph longtail assembled to my door,.. Said& done for under a grand,.. Jetpumps blow!,. American mud motors are needlessly over-complicated..

You looking at longtails? Look at Swamp Runner SPS mud motors,.. The originator! Thai style!

i build the predator for go cart racing for a couple customers. longer dur cam. longer pushrods. aluminum flywheel. advance the timing with a adjustable coil bracket, remove the gov, 60lbs springs, rubber intake with honda 390 jet with the stock emulsion tube. and a day of porting and polishing the head and you got a bad little machine

Latest posts

Back