Inside the "Triple Nickel"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im glad to see your given your 357 some love. I really really liked the ported 359s I had. Having ran a ported 562, 2 ported 359s with Walbro carbs, and a finger ported 262 w modded carb, the 262xp is the ultimate 60cc saw for me.:rock:
I ordered a oem 357xp top-end today & have a very clean 359 on the bench. :)

This one?:eek:
Bar-L.jpg

Yep, bars are the most likely culprit when it comes to "damage" incurred during shipping. The ends of a bar should always get a piece of cardboard or a section of newspaper tightly wrapped on both ends (and I reinforce the ends where the bars lay with multiple layers of tape.

His name is Steven or Stephen...but I think he's used to it!!

Steven- Yes. No problem. everyone calls me bryan even though steven is in the sig. Doesnt bother me at all. Just glad to be here. The breakdown on bryanr2- my name is Richard Steven Bryan II. Ive gone by Steven my entire life though.

Brad Was the envelope in there
Yep, bars are the most likely culprit when it comes to "damage" incurred during shipping. The ends of a bar should always get a piece of cardboard or a section of newspaper tightly wrapped on both ends (and I reinforce the ends where the bars lay with multiple layers of tape.
I couldn't because I wouldn't been able to get rest of the stuff in there

Latest posts

Back