Installed My Log Lift This Morning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I've been trying to use my kubota to its full potential since I got it, but just keep forgetting that I have new options.
This morning I had a couple of face cords I wanted to get out of the trailer so I slid the smaller ones to the back after loading the larger ones into the bucket. It was a nice change from heaving the large pieces up. It also gave me a nice work table to throw half the log on while working.
Any ideas or tips for this type of a setup.
Thanks guys.20151125_085851.jpg20151125_085915.jpg

It's my favorite color. It just happens to work out that there is a lot of great products that are orange.
I only have orange camo pants, will post a picture for you later lol.
Let My imagination spare you the efforts.
I know a Guy that might be able to hook you up with a reaaly bright orange file scrench holder when they get production started.

I've been using my tractor like that for a while now. Work great for big stuff. Just roll onto the splitter I stack the splits on one side when the buckets full drive right up to my stacks. It eliminates a lot of bending. Only thing is to make sure the bucket don't hit a hydraulic hose.

The hose on mine is about an inch away from the beam, when it moves I stop;).
The only thing that looked dangerous to me is if i have my hand on the back side of the log and it popped (like from a knot)
It could slam my hand into the bucket if it was to high. I new pinch point to watch I guess.
Here's a picture of it that might help. 20151125_085940.jpg

I've been using my tractor like that for a while now. Work great for big stuff. Just roll onto the splitter I stack the splits on one side when the buckets full drive right up to my stacks. It eliminates a lot of bending. Only thing is to make sure the bucket don't hit a hydraulic hose.
What's up blaster, you going to get that tree today lol.
Hope your having a good one.

View attachment 467957
At some point it seems the bucket or a shifting round would do some damage to the splitter. A bench might also lessen the pinch point issue. And, you can always paint it orange! Nice pile of wood worked up.
Thanks, you know I like my orange :).
That pile is for years from now. This is this yrs and most of next. I just need to work around the soft wood thats still a little green til next yr. Doesn't look big in the picture, but that pile is about 6-7' tall.20151117_161039.jpg

Plenty of food for thought there Chipper.
In line with the "eye of a needle" mini parable.
Exactly Phil.
Do you think that one(the rich man) is a parable or a an actual encounter that Jesus had with someone?

I surely need Gods help to make it. He also says the road is wide/the gate is narrow.
Seems harder and harder when you take all the different scriptures into account.
Fortunately my account is now payed in full:).

Latest posts

Back