Interested in buying a skidder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEMOLOGGER

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Yes I was wondering if anyone knew anybody interested in selling a John Deere 440D in good condition? And also interested in a Case W14C wheel loader. Thanks

Thanks. I been using 440's around here all my life and they work good. If it comes down to it you mite have to buck it up in the woods and drag it a log at a time.

Yes I was wondering if anyone knew anybody interested in selling a John Deere 440D in good condition? And also interested in a Case W14C wheel loader. Thanks

what part of MO are u in? around Cape? i do know a guy that has both of the machines u speak of, and just about everything he has has a price tag

I live in Carbondale. Danny Alstot, Alstot Wood Products is the one with the machines, both of which are in pretty good shape

im not positive that he wants to sell these machines, but he is one of those guys that will sell just about anything. he does have a nice 440A powershift that i know is for sale(don't have any pics)

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

im not positive that he wants to sell these machines, but he is one of those guys that will sell just about anything. he does have a nice 440A powershift that i know is for sale(don't have any pics)

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg
sILlogger
you still working have cut those big soft maples yet?

yea, finished up the job, sorry i didn't get any pics, they were hauling them as fast as we were getting them out. didn't have time to take the pics. i was in the woods cutting them someone else skidding, and another bucking, and a knuckleboom truck hauling. sorry, i was going to but i just couldn't get the pics, and i don't like taking a $400 camera to the woods

this maple on the left was 42" on the stump after i had it all trimmed up and "rounded" cut a few more that were bigger, one of which was right at 48" after trimmed up and 35ft long
IMG_0425.jpg

this maple on the left was 42" on the stump after i had it all trimmed up and "rounded" cut a few more that were bigger, one of which was right at 48" after trimmed up and 35ft long
IMG_0425.jpg

Right on i have some pic's of this winter logging how do i put them on here.

i use photobucket to upload the pics and them use the copy and paste the IMG code and the pic will show up on the forum

photos

i have been wanting to try putting pitchures of my own but havent tryed yet. one of these days i will. im from poplar bluff nice to meet you boys. i cut mainly pine timber small pulpwood size.

Latest posts

Back