Interfaith Caregivers- Merry Christmas!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Boyd and Pele got the new sign up this weekend. Thanks guys!

interfaithsign1.jpg

interfaithsign2.jpg

Tell em' to keep up the good work J.D.... And whatever you do, don't forget to let me know when the next work day is!!! I got a new toy for ya to play with... :rock: there are a couple other fellers here in the ozarks that would like to make the road trip... :msp_thumbup:

Great stuff, you guys! Keep it up. Inspiration to us all! And let us know when the next Interfaith woodcutting event will be. Sure would like to get down there to help out again! :bowdown:

Awesome gentlemen! Proud to help out the little that I have.

I'll add this to the thread so others can see some of what they do.

[video=youtube_share;-zn_aJwFb0w]http://youtu.be/-zn_aJwFb0w[/video]

P.S. Denny and his family make a damn good batch of chili and cookies:hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks for posting the pictures JD! During our last charity cut Denny said it would be nice to have a sign that he could personalize when work groups spent time there. With a little help from Barb (Denny's wife) we were able to get this put up when thay were out of town this weekend. We put in the AS message-then installed the one for Denny, Barb and Ben before we left. We met them about a mile from their home as we were leaving......but kept driving. Got a cellphone call soon after! They are very thankfull for all the AS members who have joined us over the last few years to make this project a success.

I actually like the charity cuttings better than the GTGs. Less testosterone, doncha know! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

And great vid. GOT OAK???

Tell em' to keep up the good work J.D.... And whatever you do, don't forget to let me know when the next work day is!!! I got a new toy for ya to play with... :rock: there are a couple other fellers here in the ozarks that would like to make the road trip... :msp_thumbup:

Depending on the weather-and/or snow depth-we may do some small group work after xmas. As soon as GPT sets his spring GTG date we will plan on a charity cut the following day.:msp_thumbsup:

Thanks for posting the pictures JD! During our last charity cut Denny said it would be nice to have a sign that he could personalize when work groups spent time there. With a little help from Barb (Denny's wife) we were able to get this put up when thay were out of town this weekend. We put in the AS message-then installed the one for Denny, Barb and Ben before we left. We met them about a mile from their home as we were leaving......but kept driving. Got a cellphone call soon after! They are very thankfull for all the AS members who have joined us over the last few years to make this project a success.

Boyd,
I don't know how to navigate this very well so please pass this on to all the terrific members of the group. The sign that now marks the Heat-A-Home work site is an absolute work of art. I can't tell you how impressed I am as are the folks I called that came by to see it today. When we thought we would make a sign, I envisioned a sign that said some of the same this but this is a SIGN!!!!! We even had someone stop today and come up to the house to ask what we were all about because they had seen the SIGN. We did pass you yesterday but I couldn't understand why I would see you guys up here on Sunday afternoon so I assumed I was seeing things. We drove up to the driveway and then I knew it was you!!! Thank you again for the fantastic surprise. And thank all the members of the group for the hard work and dedication that has made this program available to help so many. By the way, we are on track to supply about 60 families this year. Thank you all!!!

this is an inspiration to us all. i have been meaning to get in touch with some of you guys to see how i can get something like this going in my area. thanks for the thread, the reminder, and the message. Merry Christmas!

Headin yer way in about 6 hours Bobt... Reserve some decent weather for me...:D

Well, You know what they say about the weather in Northern Michigan or Northern Wisconsin,,,,,,If you don't like the weather,,,it'll change in 30 mins.!!!

Bob

Nothing like an Interfaith Caregivers chainsaw thread to bring the Cheeseheads out of the woodwork. Yeah, I'm a Cheesehead myself, so don't think I'm a Minnesota boy ripping on the Sconnies. :D

interfaith caregivers

i know it is alot of work when we go up there but it always seems to recharge my batteries when i get done.. it is a great cause and a great group of people to be around!!! I know everyone appreciates the work that goes on up there.. thanks to everyone involved..

i know it is alot of work when we go up there but it always seems to recharge my batteries when i get done.. it is a great cause and a great group of people to be around!!! I know everyone appreciates the work that goes on up there.. thanks to everyone involved..

Leinies creamy dark,"There's a pork chop in every bottle!" That right there was funny I don't care who you are. :)

That was a quote from pele55 at the safety meeting so ya had to be there to understand.

Last edited:
Back