Invent This?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've wanted one for my paintgun, why not for Twinkle (the saw)? Anybody out there got an ice axe attachment that can be hooked to the saw and used for self-arrest (the mountain kind, not the law kind) when climbing and slipping on road cutbanks and there is no suitable brush for vegetation belays? Pictures would be appreciated!:popcorn:

april fools kind of sort of.

I've wanted one for my paintgun, why not for Twinkle (the saw)? Anybody out there got an ice axe attachment that can be hooked to the saw and used for self-arrest (the mountain kind, not the law kind) when climbing and slipping on road cutbanks and there is no suitable brush for vegetation belays? Pictures would be appreciated!:popcorn:

Is that an Ice Axe or a Nice Axe you wanted?:cheers:

Not a baaaaddd idea. Maybe one of our enterprising big dawg fabricators could design a pair of oversized PNW dawgs with the bottom one reversed, facing rearward like. Or maybe just a vertical spike pointing downward? It would also work to keep the saw in place on a slope.

April 1st back attacha..........................sorta:cheers:

Perhaps a chinstrap and cup for your logging helmet.....with a spike on the bottom of the chin cup.

That way when you slip and fall on your face you will be held onto the slope by the chin-spike . (Just remember never to look down while you are wearing it or the spike will end up in your chest).

Just rig climbing spikes on a belt sticking out the back, and if you slip, just sit down! lol

Back