Invoices..??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canyon,

Don't know if you need a work proposal/ contract. Mine is attached. For most homeowners, I don't need an invoice, as they just pay at time of service. I get triplicate NCR (non carbon record, I think) printed at Office Depot. I get a couple dozen printed, then adjust the form for new ideas. Once you are happy with it, you will be able to get a volume discount, usually starting at 101 copies. I pay about 35 or 40 cents per triplicate. I have a second copy to mark as paid if they don't have theirs right there, still keeping one of the duplicates.

BTW, I give them the original. If its a property manager for commercial, the sometimes will need the original to be able to fax it up the chain of command.

Be sure to have something to seperate the one you are writing on, from the ones lower down in your binder so that it doesn't copy though to the next form's duplicate. Seems like writing on the hood of the truck or a desk gives the best, clearest duplicates.

If you want a proper invoice for commercial, let me know.

I use QBP, and if I can anyone can. The e-mail feature is sweet. It also has a feature where you just click to convert an estimate into an ivoice, works sweet however I'm definately still learning, I cant do one tenth what that program can really do- but I get by for now, maybe this winter I'll get a little more in depth with all that. Get it you will like it.

Back