Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPS

ArboristSite Member
If it keeps raining the logs I have stored will float away. Been to busy and muddy to go count the wood I have stacked. Trying to get a good supply of 10 to 14" logs. But still have plenty of bigger stuff.

Idea for food. Thinking of smoking a few turkeys on some Traeger grills. But might make everyone sleepy. Plus we tried making Vic's taco soup Wow it is so good.

I did make more room for cutting/parking. I had the trees to the north thinned. Only about 10 of the overgrown oak trees left.

You're making me want to fly in from MT

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
Taco soup is a creation from Vic Hyman. Marcy got it from him on Facebook. So good!

Brown the ground beef and onions in a large skillet; drain the excess fat, then transfer the browned beef and onions to a large slow cooker or a stockpot. Add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, green olives, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix, and cook in a slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours or simmer over low heat for about 1 hour in a pot on the stove. To serve, place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with sour cream, cheese, green onions and jalapenos.

Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/taco-soup-recipe.html?oc=linkback

73e3954c9999b44d4953e8b70bafb7f8.jpg
71c8feab50aed6e818bc06dabb01ab12.jpg
just don't let Nate have any and we'll be fine.

Stihl Livin

Stihl Livin

I DON'T EVEN BURN WOOD
Providing any major plans hopefull we can make it this spring. We did get a splitter going and still have some additions to do but it's coming together nicely. image.jpegWe we decided that a lift wasn't cost effective for use being we have access to a skid loader with a splitter so we built a log ladder to roll them up. We did add extra flat stock in the larger open areas. We are also building a table out the front so the split pieces will hopefully land on it instead of the ground. Honda gx200 with a 16gpm pump. We have a few bugs to work out yet but we can bring it down with us in the spring.

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Not to interrupt the charity part of this thread but I know lots of the Iowa guys watch this thread... Do we have a date for spring gtg at Hoskey's? I saw Greenwich might be in late April and I was thinking of saving up for a 17hr road trip...

Ronaldo

Ronaldo

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Not to interrupt the charity part of this thread but I know lots of the Iowa guys watch this thread... Do we have a date for spring gtg at Hoskey's? I saw Greenwich might be in late April and I was thinking of saving up for a 17hr road trip...
Normally the last Saturday in April, which would make it the 30th.

Latest posts