Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here's some beginning to end pics on the spectacular carving lumberjack chef made... That shag bark hickory sure made a pretty piece!!

bdf56ac129839c4779e59ad9ce0b6294.jpg

6a9fc95315982624fd451aacdcfd9fdb.jpg

a36ee13aa2931e319b8dfa9c589f01d6.jpg

b73d3a74258f4518789c09e817a03522.jpg

9a4fa98b491c73f8ee54e368f91a3d94.jpg

Just back from Oakfest and I can't wait to go back already!! (not just because of the stuff we left either) Many thanks to Mike, Mark and Ron and their families for all of the time and effort so others can have so much fun. You're all special folks.

It was great to meet so many wonderful people. I enjoyed the time in the shop sharing stories and learning as much as running the saws! And I got to run some awesome saws!!! Thanks to all who so graciously allowed others to run their saws.

Got home a little bit ago. would like to thank Mark, Ron, and Mike for Giving everyone the opportunity to GTG and visit with old friends and meet new friends. Food was GREAT. Got to put a lot of names with faces. Finally got to Meet Wendell. Had a great and Memorable weekend.

Got home a little bit ago. would like to thank Mark, Ron, and Mike for Giving everyone the opportunity to GTG and visit with old friends and meet new friends. Food was GREAT. Got to put a lot of names with faces. Finally got to Meet Wendell. Had a great and Memorable weekend.

Ain't he a wonderful piece of work? :laugh:

Thanks! it only looks so good cause of that sexy piece of Iowa shagbark hickory that Sarah and Andy harvested for me!

You're being too modest. That looks really nice.

I'd like one that says.

"Mastermind Worksaws Performance Saws & Pecan Pie Emporium"

On a 12" piece of wood of course. :p

Back