Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was Mikes 70E making most of the noise, bet we ran a gallon of gas through that thing!
You should see the brown spots in my yard from the boys n girls on Thursday working on them old saws!! Cracks me up! I went thru 1.5 gal for the gtg.

I remember meeting someone named Adam, cant place the name with a face today though. Next year I will remember the faces, but most likely not the names, yet.

It is a good group of people there. Kind of reminds me of the people at the VPW rally,,, quite a bit actually. Good people!!

What is it with those Power Wagons anyhow?... I felt like I was in the minority of people there who did not currently own one or more...

What is it with those Power Wagons anyhow?... I felt like I was in the minority of people there who did not currently own one or more...

I dont know,, really. I think PW's must be like CAD, cant just have one....

I didn't go to the VPW rally for 7 years, thought I had myself cured of PWAD, then last year I went the rally, and started getting all the old feelings back about the trucks, etc,, I thought to myself this is dangerous!! Very dangerous!!

When I got there last year one of my old friends came up to me right away and gave me a hug,,, and said what took you so long? I said for what, he said to come back man, why did you wait so long to come back, then he handed me a cold beer, and we sat and talked like old times,, it was good to go, thinking about going again this year. Will see.

What are the cc equal to 4 cubes?
Here are some approximate, rounded, conversions:

30 cc = 1.8 ci
35 cc = 2.1 ci
40 cc = 2.4 ci
45 cc = 2.7 ci
50 cc = 3.1 ci
55 cc = 3.4 ci
60 cc = 3.7 ci
65 cc = 4.0 ci
70 cc = 4.3 ci
75 cc = 4.6 ci