Is nothing sacred?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattinky

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I guess the Chinese are equal opportunity counterfeiters, looks like you can now buy a fake Wild Thingy! Feast your eyes on the Ding Cheng, a steal at only $59.95 :msp_w00t:

They make fake knockoff gun parts as well. They have ripped off two of mine so far. The real ones are sold by my distributors...the fake ones are sold on Amazon, purchased by low end gun dealers and resold as the real thing.

Tony Rumore

They make fake knockoff gun parts as well. They have ripped off two of mine so far. The real ones are sold by my distributors...the fake ones are sold on Amazon, purchased by low end gun dealers and resold as the real thing.

Tony Rumore

Yep, you have to be real careful anymore.

Im waiting for the chinese replica of a chevy diesel.... Its coming....faster than you know it... If someone has had positive experience with any of these things, it wouldnt be so bad!!!

It's not only the Chinese. It's done by U.S. low lifes as well. I had to put up an entire section on my Company website explaining to customers how to identify one of my real guns from a fake one and I added in a certificate of authenticity with every gun that has a seal impressed in the card stock as well.....but that will only last so long, until they rip that off as well.

Tony Rumore

Im waiting for the chinese replica of a chevy diesel.... Its coming....faster than you know it... If someone has had positive experience with any of these things, it wouldnt be so bad!!!

Really?

It's not only the Chinese. It's done by U.S. low lifes as well. I had to put up an entire section on my Company website explaining to customers how to identify one of my real guns from a fake one and I added in a certificate of authenticity with every gun that has a seal impressed in the card stock as well.....but that will only last so long, until they rip that off as well.

Tony Rumore

can i come hang with you for a day and get some "samples"

i've got to get one of those
where did get it

will they be allowed at the wildthing races?

Good thing there's plenty of quality saws from decades past still running perfectly. The other day I broke the chain brake on a Husky display model at Lowes... Just by using it. Oops, guess it wasn't built for that. The plastic anti vibration handle also flexed where it shouldn't have and threatened to snap.

Funny thing is, since there is no EPA over there, the thing might actually run worth a flip.

Izuzu is not made in America as far as we know it may be made in china the shipped to usa

Good thing there's plenty of quality saws from decades past still running perfectly. The other day I broke the chain brake on a Husky display model at Lowes... Just by using it. Oops, guess it wasn't built for that. The plastic anti vibration handle also flexed where it shouldn't have and threatened to snap.

the inbord handle/ outbord brake style has given me a lot of business:rock:

Tony Rumore

My boss has gotten a lot of patents in the past, but he quit. Said it is a total waste of time and money. He mostly invents specialty ag products for the poultry industry. Anyway, yep, knockoffs show up within a couple months or something. So, he thought about it, came up with a partial solution.

So what he does now is invent something, prototype it, then he makes calls to his old customers to see about how many he can sell fast, goes back to the shop, knocks them out, sells that one run and thats it. He said the government will do absolutely zero zilch nada about knockoffs, at least at his small scale level.

A lot of Chevy engines are made in china, then shipped to Canada for assembly in things like the Chevrolet Equinox

Get the A/V version.

275463d1359119811-547386558_840-jpg

they were allways chicom :baffle:
They've always been made in the US actually.

Back