Is she mad?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exhibit A: transfer port covers remove from the 2166 on the kitchen table [emoji16]. Cylinder did not need removed completely. Just unbolted and moved up enough to get the covers off.
1693c67d753dc08aef3f077a755ff4d3.jpg
5d80e93b86576750d5e3bf8764ef5e96.jpg

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Exhibit A: transfer port covers remove from the 2166 on the kitchen table [emoji16]. Cylinder did not need removed completely. Just unbolted and moved up enough to get the covers off.

Best place to drink and work...unless you want to get away from the ol lady lol.

And there aint nothing like a nice clean work area.. Def helps with not losing parts haha.

I lost my wife of 30 years in August 2018. I can do whatever I want whenever I want now. Wherever I want. I just don’t care enough to do anything.
My father lost the love of his life after being together 64 years. I and my girlfriend, later to become my wife, did everything we could think of to make his life livable. I soon learned that a son is no substitute for a wife. He was ready to die but he lived five more years of a miserable life. I sometimes think we treat our pets more humanely than the people we love. When they are terminal and in pain we put them down so they don't have to suffer. JimM, if you have no motivation to do anything, please seek help for depression. There are drugs that can help you dig your way out of that hole. Spoken as one who knows first hand.

I
My father lost the love of his life after being together 64 years. I and my girlfriend, later to become my wife, did everything we could think of to make his life livable. I soon learned that a son is no substitute for a wife. He was ready to die but he lived five more years of a miserable life. I sometimes think we treat our pets more humanely than the people we love. When they are terminal and in pain we put them down so they don't have to suffer. JimM, if you have no motivation to do anything, please seek help for depression. There are drugs that can help you dig your way out of that hole. Spoken as one who knows first hand.

I can agree with that. Thats pretty much the way i feel after 9 years. I couldnt imagine losing someone after 20+ years.. I have self medicated my depression most of my adult years and got a little carried away with it at times. Pretty sure i wont make it that long due to that.. But hey we aint here for a long time might as well be happy huh. Im not quite sure how i feel about this turning into a therapy session on arboristsite tho haha.

My 2 pro saws stay in the house. They get blown off usually within a day of last use if not the same day. I have filed chain on the kitchen table with newspaper under it to catch the filings. I have a great wife.

Latest posts

Back