Is the 346 the single greatest invention in the annals of history??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the 346 the greatest invention in the annals of history?

• Total voters
Murdock, you and I will have to get together and make a video with both since I have a 50cc 346 and you have the 50cc 10-10. I'm at least glad for the AV on the 346. And I think it's more maueuverable than the Mac as well as lighter. It will have a lot less torque, but then thats not what it was designed for. It's primarily a 6 point limber not firewood cutter. In fact with it's round bottom it wasn't really designed for what we do in the states with our delimbers taking that job away.
If I had it to do again I would not buy a 346 since I don't think it's that much better than my 026 and if I need more saw than the 026 then I go for a 044 or 372. I bought into the hype as well. The 346 is a good saw but to me it's not all that its made out to be. Maybe for the midwest or east coast guys but not around here.

That vid will be a two thumbs up occurrence for sure! Mebbe a guy will have to stage a couple trunks with the pounded in "limbs" like the ones seen in the logger" competitions, that would be kewl!:rock:

You guys need help....

The best invention is "woman" (wearing a bacon dress and holding pie in one hand and beer in the other). Go hug that saw on a cold winter night and lemme know if it cuts ya.

And if we are strictly speaking of saws...well then the 200t is a much more used, important and truely historical saw then the 346. 200/020t defines its purpose. Not the purpose justifying the saw..

346 is like a moped....lots of fun to have round when you dont have a real bike to ride....and it falls over if you lose the kickstand

You guys need help....

The best invention is "woman" (wearing a bacon dress and holding pie in one hand and beer in the other). Go hug that saw on a cold winter night and lemme know if it cuts ya.

And if we are strictly speaking of saws...well then the 200t is a much more used, important and truely historical saw then the 346. 200/020t defines its purpose. Not the purpose justifying the saw..

346 is like a moped....lots of fun to have round when you dont have a real bike to ride....and it falls over if you lose the kickstand

What makes the 200t so ground breaking?

I believe worlds greatest invention to be bacon. Followed closely by pie.

The 346 can be third.

I'm thinkn' 4th:
1. T-Bone rare on the grill (no offense)
2. Good beer
3. Cheap Beer

Beer is by far the number one greatest, fallowed by beer, and then in third more beer. Bacon is in the top 10, but come on guys, you don't grab a can of bacon after working hard do you?? And you can have beer for breakfast, take my word on it. Beer is FULL of ALL sorts of great vegtibles and vitamins. I mean its fordified with all those hopps and barley. MMmmmm Im getting thirsty just writing this. I gotta go get me a beer :givebeer:

Never ran one and probably never will but I will vote the beer and bacon ticket every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yellow and White and Orange guy Ray

Bacon and steak weren't really invented....... So they can't be on the list :hmm3grin2orange:

Bacon and steak weren't really invented....... So they can't be on the list :hmm3grin2orange:

Bacon was invented. Slices of meat do not just fall off a pigs arse.

Deal with it :)

Latest posts

Back