is this a good buy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bundysgn

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
20 new best metal products hydraulic lift cylinders.mounting cross tube base & rod, 5'' bore x 32'' stroke. 3000psi. $175/each. the reason i 'm asking is to see if it would be a good cylinder for a log splitter. thanks

Last edited:
I would never hesitate to pick up one of these rams for $175. That is a steal and if you cut your wood at 24 inches, the 32 inch stroke would be great.

20 new best metal products hydraulic lift cylinders.mounting cross tube base & rod, 5'' bore x 32'' stroke. 3000psi. $175/each. the reason i 'm asking is to see if it would be a good cylinder for a log splitter. thanks

That's a hoss of a cylinder. At 175.00, buy 2!!!:msp_thumbup:...

very good deal....that's cheaper than a 4" 3000psi 24" cylinder. once you jump to 5" and over 24" the price usually jumps bigtime.

dealer location

company is called moses b glick llc. 58 hartz rd fleetwood pa 19522. open mon-fri 7am -4pm sat 7am-noon. cash and major credit cards accepted. phone 610-921-8848

I didn't do a search for it but is that a two way cylinder since it said lift cylinder I am just wondering

Latest posts

Back