Is this one of YOU Guys?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would fall in the line behind the small blue box. Around here we call that a face cord.

Real cord dimensions when out when the railroads stopped buying wood from local farmers...so I was told by an old timer that schooled me on the how to's of wood burning around the bicentennial.

I would fall in the line behind the small blue box. Around here we call that a face cord.

Real cord dimensions when out when the railroads stopped buying wood from local farmers...so I was told by an old timer that schooled me on the how to's of wood burning around the bicentennial.
Thats ridiculous. I was selling measured cords at the pulp yard way up onto the 80's. Cut wood in 5ft lenghts and loaded by hand on a 1ton flatbed.

Thats ridiculous. I was selling measured cords at the pulp yard way up onto the 80's. Cut wood in 5ft lenghts and loaded by hand on a 1ton flatbed.

For sure, Out here it is sold by the CORD. Sold by any other measure it is illegal. Unfortunately too many people don't report the scammers.

Back