Italian compact-skider?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s_riki

Reaction score
Hi to everyone, my name is Riki and I'm a lumberjack?correct?:laugh: and I live in north italy,our woods are all in mountain, the property are little and forestal roads too.:msp_mad:
so I'm looking for a SKidder not too big. max 2,3 meters large
and not too expensive, I'm looking for some used skidder in france (in Italy there aren't skidders we use agro-tractor whit three point winches).
But I want a skidder..:laugh:
I've looked also awasoss miniskidder, but seems to mee too little..

else the only skidder that I found in italy, for 8000 euros is this
usato Mezzo forestale 4x4 Timber In vendita Reggio Calabria

the skidder should have 50 Hp engine lombardini 3 cyl, 1,8Mt large, and 4000 kg..could be possible?:msp_confused:
the seller told this to me, He is 1000 km far from me and I would know if someone has never seen one like this..:msp_confused:
I asked the fabric and he told me Forestal.. never heard before..

Thank you very much
Riki

Welcome Riki !
Here in North America small skidders have never gained any popularity as most of the logging practices have been geared for bigger , better , faster and quantity not quality so most machines are ALOT bigger than those you pictured .
Hopefully some of our other European members may be able to help .
A good 4x4 tractor with a 3pt winch has been more versatile around here than small skidders or units like the Awassos .

Latest posts

Back