It's 2016 to hell with porting...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Au contrere mon Freire!!! It demonstrates total understanding of the subject ... on a non-mtronic saw (unless fixed jet) u can adjust h screw rich or lean -Agree or disagree ....

Agree or Disagree ?

I disagree that you're controlling EGTs with your "tuned" muffler mod. You're trying to change your story now.

so u agree ... very good ... now on mtronic saw instead of u adjusting the h imagine there is a little man in the saw constantly adjusting the h ... control that little man and u control egt

So you are hacking the mtronic system!
Kudos! Very impressive!

adf820afda22d23d6f304c867dc6a5bc.jpg

I'll pass. But every time you and I put out heads together my saws run better. Those last few MS241s I've done are nothing short of amazing. I appreciate your help on those.

Your 241's looking really strong in the videos I've seen.....but since you didn't poast your results from your moms basement on top of her washing machine,, I'm just having a hard time believing what I'm sea'in (3 dots)

LMAO

so u agree ... very good ... now on mtronic saw instead of u adjusting the h imagine there is a little man in the saw constantly adjusting the h ... control that little man and u control egt
These systems have only one "sensor", which is rpm, and you cannot hack that value. They do a momentary lean out test and adjust so there is a fixed increase in rpm during the lean out test (keeping it slightly on the rich/safe side). The only thing you could change even in concept would be to alter that rpm offset value in the micro firmware, which I seriously doubt you've done. Even if you are a better at that then you are at brazing, the best you could do to raise EGT would be to move it closer to lean - which would be a very bad idea.

I've decided that Mr Fabz is attempting to blow smoke up our collective asses because he has no idea what the hell he is talking about.

In other words, he is out of his depth........and hates to admit it.
Man Randy you're getting old. It took you this long to realize this haha
Egg sack lee.....

It was quite evident who, and what @Fabz is after two posts in that MS 241 thread on the "other" site.

@hsell

This the one you referring to cousin heef?

Junky lil echo. Don't know what idiot would waste the time/band aid to mess wif em..

Yes.

We used to have a helper, & we referred to him as the "Alabama Millwright" because he from somewhere in Alabama.

Due to his raising, he used to yell
"That Be Me!!" when we called him: his name was Flash.

Your Poast made me think of that.

Latest posts

Back