It's 2016 to hell with porting...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fabz has totally confused his ambitions with his capabilities. He won't sell a single 'razor' chain round here let alone his performance kit of broken dreams. I don't think anyone would let him go near their saw let alone pay him to touch it. Every time he posts his credibility goes down a notch further, I am not sure how much lower it can go.

@hsell

This the one you referring to cousin heef?

Junky lil echo. Don't know what idiot would waste the time/band aid to mess wif em..

Tell me when your caught up i might have to send you a saw or two nice running saw you got there.20170125_145949.jpg

Fabz will need a logo to be successful.
1.strap on and hold on.
2.mom's basement worksaws.
3.8 inch woodmaster saws
4.grip and rip incorporated.
5.strap on performance worksaws.

You mean it wasn't just my special Ohio Hardwood?!
You mean it wasn't just my special Ohio Hardwood?!

I knew it was you, that's treason you son of a muffler mod! Lol. @elmastermoobsgurullc, I chuckled at your new user name. You've done some reading or your followers acted like the bitches they are. Either way its funny.

I knew it was you, that's treason you son of a muffler mod! Lol. @elmastermoobsgurullc, I chuckled at your new user name. You've done some reading or your followers acted like the bitches they are. Either way its funny.

Gotta keep it fresh Shawn.

Back