It's 2016 to hell with porting...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno what the 20 some odd pages are all really about , tldr , I did skim over the first few and lost interest .
I did find some 241 vids but this one is brilliant .

The IPO will be oversubscribed if we can leak that vid to the media

Since we're not gonna port saws since it's 2016 and lotsa peoples are reading this thread , anyone speak Japanese ?

Disclaimer !
Not affiliated , related , associated , endorsing , recommending , have met , spoke to , corresponded with , drank beer , coffee or MountainDew with the maker of this vid but there's lotsa stuff at this guy's place , get me a 30% gain in production without porting , polishing my Teclight bar , running Amazoil with Correllware in the bottom end and a cold air intake .

Since we're not gonna port saws since it's 2016 and lotsa peoples are reading this thread , anyone speak Japanese ?

Disclaimer !
Not affiliated , related , associated , endorsing , recommending , have met , spoke to , corresponded with , drank beer , coffee or MountainDew with the maker of this vid but there's lotsa stuff at this guy's place , get me a 30% gain in production without porting , polishing my Teclight bar , running Amazoil with Correllware in the bottom end and a cold air intake .

Man that's cool

Disclaimer !

No problem.......I speake fluent ISEKI.......that all said....I 'spect you Stihl haven't fully developed your saws potential.....you still you gotts paint on yer bar??? Don't cha????

Latest posts

Back