Its a Boy!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!!!!

Babies are a wonderful addition to your life and as you already know its all going to change. Enjoy them every minute! I am getting ready to celebrate my youngest daughters birthday tomorrow and I just cant figure out where the last year went.....Congrats !

No I did not cry the first time I held him, I'm a tough guy. Two bugs flew in my eyes, one in each eye at the same time.

Yep, them bugs come at the most inopportune times...:)

CONGRATS to you and your wife! Glad to hear that all is well! :clap:

Kevin

Wait until he makes you one of these!

attachment.php

Congratulations!!!!Nice work!!!!!

Just wait, In about a year he'll be messing with your saws, trying to copy everything you do. The only advice I have is MAKE TIME FOR HIM. It is the most important thing you can do with your life.

here's mine.

IMG_7426.jpg

IMG_7424.jpg

IMG_7420.jpg

Howdy Folks,

Wow lots of good looking kids out there. Thank you for all the advice, I will probably need more of it in the future.

Yes, I was right there for the whole thing.

v/r

Mike

Hey Mike,

After this thread grows a little more, print it off and show it to your wife, maybe she can save it in a book somewhere. Several days down the road when you have your grandson on your knee, Matt Jr., you can show him what all of his dads Uncles thought of on the day his dad was born.

Just a idea.

Jerry

Latest posts

Back