ive had enough

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
82 degrees here today.
With temperatures like that there, your gonna have to start a thread about the pain and hassles of keeping your beer cold. Mine are sitting in the snow outside the door as I type. Yep I did go for a rip on the snowmobile today, please keep mud season away for another few weeks!

Still amazes me how it can be so damn cold in your area in winter, then warm up so fast..It was 47* and sunny today, felt hot. Still have a ft of snow on the ground.

Yes it's crazy. We've had below zero in April before. And 40 inches of snow in a week. Then sometimes we get weather like this.

Still 3-4 feet of snow on the ground and woke up to -6 this morning. Almost out of wood, got enough for another 2 weeks maybe. If things don't warm up soon I'm heading south.

Had to bring in a few wheelbarrow loads of splits yesterday. Sucked! Still snow on the ground where I did not snow blow, upper levels of frost is clearing out, So every 10 ft or so the wheel or my foot would break through and drop 8-10 inches. Dumped the load many times. Was going to make a weather thread until I saw the new's and half the country was getting killed by some sort of killer storm.

Back