John Lambert Hospitalized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John,

Our prayers go out to you for a full and speedy recovery. Sedanman mentioned you led him to AS. You also drew many others here. Many of us owe you a debt of gratitude including myself.

Bill

Well I jsut spoke to John for a few moments and he sounded in great spirits. He will not be released until Monday or Tuesday. He has a few changes to make but nothing he can't handle. As of now it's R&R for a while, no driving and no chainsaw handling for about 6 weeks.
He said to say hi to all his well wishers. I will keep you informed if anything changes.

I'm never any good with words when a setback like this happens to family and friends. I don't know John, but I am gald to hear he is progressing to a full recovery.

In an internet kind of way he is a friend, I read alot of his posts like so many here on the site do. His one post on the modding a HT101 was right on, that tool will run a 14" bar no problem now.

For that tip I must say thank-you and glad to hear a speedy recovery is right around the corner. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts when you get back on your feet.

Best Wishes

Larry

Gypo will be back on here while he is on light duty, no driving, nothing but post on AS. We will be so sick of him! John after the bruising and all the rainbow affects from the catheter in your groin, you are gonna hafta show us some pics of your bobo. John is in good shape and doesnt have to shed a bunch of weight or anything; he'll be around in no time!

Let's see...  An Internet connection in a hospital.  That can't be any more than $400/day.

Even though I don't know you personally, John, I feel as I should due to all of what I've read on here and other forums. Enjoyed the pictures also. If and when you read this,John- I wish you a quick recovery. And Why shouldn't I?

Sure hope you get better soon John, best wishes.

Nothing can happen to him, we'd lose 30% of the active posters on here. They just all happen to be him!

This just in...... Pharmacia Upjohn announces they expect slower sales of vitamin V next year due to slower demand.....

Originally posted by glens
Let's see...  An Internet connection in a hospital.  That can't be any more than $400/day.

Ha! Yah, I didn't think about that... :D

John, you gotta quit smoking now! I'm on my 2nd day...:p

Back on the street again

Hello fellow burned-out has-beens.Well, I have been turned loose on the street again, turns out it was just a bit of carbon in the pipes. Nothing that can't be buffed out though
I got hit by this vagina pectoris on Friday and it turned into a full blown myocardial infarcation ( heart attack) by Sat., so I waited too long and could have been dead, but once again, no biggy.
I drove myself to the horsepistol and admitted myself to emergency where I was a a pin cushion for 2 days, then I was sent to another cardiac unit where they poofter ported my heart with two stainless steel mesh inserts that widen the narrow openings.
In conjuction with a few lifestyle changes, not only am I a new man, but all in all, the NDE was a pretty cool experience.
All I have to do is stop smoking and I haven't had one since Sat. and I will also have to cut back on the apple fritters and the beveraging.
Here's a picture of the blockage in my Heart.
in the meantime, I'll keep posting with this laptop from Barky at this Cardiac rehab.

More importantly, I would like to thank all those who so genuinely wished me well.
Thanks,
John

Last edited:
Yepper John the 2 occlusions were the problem EH. I bet with the stents in your better now. Good thing my mother straightened out you doctor, he was ready to do a transplant. The thing that bothered me was he wanted to use a monkey heart.
Be strong brother.

as far as quitting smoking you know that is a good thing but as far as not having your apple fritters and chasing fur, tell the doc to get real, chasing fur would be good for your heart and you will need the apple fritters for energy once you caught the fur

Back