Johnsered 2253 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middleagemutant

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Last summer it shut off in the middle of the cut running wide open and would not restart took it in to have it looked at ran diagnostic everything checked fine. Do any of you guys have a picture of the cutouts they now do for cooling because I'm going to add them myself I have used Amsoil Saber 40-1 since new added the flock filter have put 4 tanks through since last summer hasn't skipped a beat but it was cooler I do have to keep on fast idle at first startup till warm or dies when throttled up any advice other than Grammer or punctuation will be apreciated thanks

just look on the carb and write down you numbers and letters and send them to me i will decode it for you

here is the tech bulletin. also you have to have the software to load the firmware into the saws new carb

Attachments

• _ CS2253_Carburetor AT12.pdf
    111.7 KB · Views: 18
I'll check the coil numbers to thanks I'm going to call tommorow and see if I have any warranty left if not I'll just have to buy the parts and see if they can flash the carb and I'll put it on thanks

Thanks guys I'm going to do that to my top cover Backhoe lover my coil is 581 61 72 01 A 2013 W31 D Dm 61 810211 42.2 My Original dealer does not have new carb hook up item still under warranty. What parts do I need

Word to the wise guys buy from Fordf150 or Spike 60 wife said get it local for service but they don't know how or have tools to do the job thanks Backhoelover for the help

i have the autotune software. if can load the firmware at not charge as long as you pay shipping. also need to do a press and vac test. did they go over the fuel numbers with you?

there was some seal problems on the saws in 2013. they where also bad about bolts coming loose. update bearing in 2016

581 72 36-02 is the new coil. the coil you have has been changed do to idle and top speed problems

581 72 36-02 is the new coil. the coil you have has been changed do to idle and top speed problems

sorry that is the wrong coil part number you need coil 581 61 72-02 and the carb stated in the bulletin above. but like i said you need to do a pressure and vac test first as the seal on that year saw had some leaking and bearing problems

Backhoelover thanks for the info talked to Fordf150 and I'm going to send it to him he said there bad for air leaks as well finally had someone to help me get on the right track £ I hope to help someone down the road here like you did me

Latest posts

Back