Jonsered 2036 Top Cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lblac36315

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey All,
Went to local flea market and picked up a 2036 Turbo (toy saw) for $10. Started on first pull, sounds cute. It's missing top cover & choke pull (lever?). Was wondering if anyone has a junk pile with these parts in them I can purchase? I also will need an air filter. Thanks, Lee

<b>TOY SAW??</B> Hmmmfffff!!!!

I LOVE my 2036!!! I'm using the Shindaiwa 488 for the larger wood now, but this little saw cut quite a bit of osage orange before it got bumped out of first place. Since I won't let ANYONE else touch the Shindaiwa, it's the first saw that gets 'borrowed'.....leaving the Dolmar and the Stihls in the shed.

A Poulan Pro 295 (I think) has the same top cover...that may be easier to find/order......you'd have to buy a can of red spraypaint to go along with it though.

Che

Tilton Equipment Company is the wholesale distributor for Jonsered in the Eastern 2/3 of the country. They have a retail customer assistance number, 1-800-447-1152. If you do not have a dealer within so many miles, they will sell and ship parts to you at retail. If you are not in their geographical territory, they may refer you to the west coast distributor.

Last edited:
Back