• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2054 Turbo 49cc w/comp. relief, Issue free!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c5c7c9

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
2054 1.JPG 2054 2.JPG
I got this in a trade from my neighbor, a few months ago.
He bought a pair of them new, back in the day, being the kind hearted sort that he is, he let a friend borrow the other one to finish up a job at a wood lot, well, I bet you can guess the rest! Guy sat it on the skidder to have a smoke, and ground it to bits, under the ice chains, as soon as he took off again!
My neighbor guarded this one with his life thereafter.
It has never been in the woods, always kept in the house, and has always had a 40:1 mix. and regularly dealer serviced.
He bought tree length wood, delivered to his place and used this to buck it up.
His "likely on the high side" estimate is 15 cords bucked, total, in it's life.
I actually bucked up his last load of wood for him, and I have to say, the saw really screams with a 16" B&C. Saw has absolutely NO issues(other than a little sun fading) and is ready to work, just add your B&C and hit the woods!
If it was orange, I wouldn't even dream of letting it go!
It is shown with a B&C in the pics, but it is being sold PHO.
Price is $185 delivered to any of the orig 48 states.
Paypal family & friends, checks, money orders, fine imported chocolates, rare and exotic oils, and live chickens all considered :)

Latest posts

Back