• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2095

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive seen video of the 2095 hes selling. Worth every penny of his $425 price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive seen cideo of the 2095 hes selling. Worth every penny of his $425 price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im certainly not trying to insult him. It needs dogs and a kill switch, parts aren't easy to find for these saws. It hasn't moved at that price

I just wish I had more trees big enough to justify the purchase. I have a 125 and will soon have a ported 394...I also have a 890 to get going...so, I'm pretty well set on big saws at this point...but I really want one of these. I have a P42 and love the sound it makes.

wanna share something with potential buyers.....

This saw was so fast the camera couldnt catch it.:D Seriously though, I traded mine off during a time when I had a ported 10mm 044, ported 7901, ported 288, and the 2095 as big saws. I was battling with accepting Cad and reasoned that the 288 was as big as I ever needed.o_O Anyways, I raced all 4 saws in the same maple log. 044 had a 20'' bar, 7901 and 288 both had 24'' bars and the 2095 had a 28'' bar. The 2095 beat all 3 saws in the cut. Absolutely could not slow that saw down. My only complaint against it was it went thru a tank of fuel very quickly. But that's how it goes with saws with xtra bannanas:bowdown:

When Randy sold this saw, I recall it going to Member Deepsouth from AUS.

It's just food for thought for the buyer. When Im looking at models first thing I do is look for videos of ported ones from Randy. Helps me convince myself to proceed or pass.
if I cant find videos..... I send him a pm. It's a fool proof process. never been disappointed.

Trades? Offers?

Clint,

Just my personal opinion here. I think you should pull both of the large displacement saws off of here, and try again in a month, or so at your original asking price. Cooler weather, more firewood cutting, better justification (for most guys) to the handbrake (wife) for buying another saw.

There is also another site with Saw Classifieds.

Back