Jonsered 2150 Tank Venting Issue?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Dean

SawAgain
Reaction score
Have a Jred 2150, that runs for approx 15 minutes then stops, tank is not venting confirmed with a vacuum test. Stumped because this model has the purge bulb system and I can not find anywhere in the fuel system where this saw vents the tank? From tank to carb (fuel deliv) from carb to purg, from purge to tank enters tank where conventional vent would normally be?? any ideas ???? thanks!!!

Have a Jred 2150, that runs for approx 15 minutes then stops, tank is not venting confirmed with a vacuum test. Stumped because this model has the purge bulb system and I can not find anywhere in the fuel system where this saw vents the tank? From tank to carb (fuel deliv) from carb to purg, from purge to tank enters tank where conventional vent would normally be?? any ideas ???? thanks!!!
Think if you pop the recoil off there is a vent somewhere behind it. Well there was on my red 2150. Think it may be behind the flywheel air duct cover. Can't remember off the top of my head.

Latest posts

Back