• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 670 Champ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Hello,

This is a Jonsered 670 Champ that I got in with other saws. I do not have any history on it. It seems to be in good shape and fired right up. I took a short video. I am not sure what a fair price is. I am not a modern Jred guy. My Jred saws are quite older. You tell me what you are thinking and we can go from there.

Bill

not sure what it is worth either? $100 bill buy it?
No
$200? I don't like guessing games
It is a running 66cc modern saw and worth more than that. If that is your budget that is perfectly fine as a man must stay within his budget. If more folks did the USA would be better and CC companies would cease to exist.

How about listing your saw for what you think it's worth? You've said no to a man's offer of $100 and then $200 so it seems you have a pretty good idea of what a "fair" price is and what you're looking to get for it.
Very simple. Most saws I deal with involve trades or partial trades.

That makes zero sense to me. You have an idea of what a saw is worth if you make a trade, correct? You're telling me you don't have a figure in mind of what you think the saw you are wanting to sell on here is worth? Seriously?? You're fishing for the best offer. You know what you want for it and should put a price on it, period.

That makes zero sense to me. You have an idea of what a saw is worth if you make a trade, correct? You're telling me you don't have a figure in mind of what you think the saw you are wanting to sell on here is worth? Seriously?? You're fishing for the best offer. You know what you want for it and should put a price on it, period.
That is fine we all have opinions. That is what makes the world great.

A mint one was posted on here for $525 shipped a while back, not sure it sold either. So $500 for mint saw, this one is clealy used, but in overall good shape. I usually go 1/2 price of what new brings. So $250 for a used saw + shipping. Right, wrong, you tell me.

I bought a great running 64cc Stihl on here a while back for $220 shipped, with bar and chain.

So what do you expect to sell for? I always have a price in mind when sell something. I never said that was my budget, just an offer, like everything in this world is.

A mint one was posted on here for $525 shipped a while back, not sure it sold either. So $500 for mint saw, this one is clealy used, but in overall good shape. I usually go 1/2 price of what new brings. So $250 for a used saw + shipping. Right, wrong, you tell me.

I bought a great running 64cc Stihl on here a while back for $220 shipped, with bar and chain.

So what do you expect to sell for? I always have a price in mind when sell something. I never said that was my budget, just an offer, like everything in this world is.
If it is not worth $325 plus actual shipping then I might as well donate it to a charity cause or something

So we finally have an asking price! $325 plus shipping or it goes to a charity. I'm sure the charity of your choice will really appreciate you donating a chainsaw so they can turn around and sell it for $250 and put the cash to good use...

So we finally have an asking price! $325 plus shipping or it goes to a charity. I'm sure the charity of your choice will really appreciate you donating a chainsaw so they can turn around and sell it for $250 and put the cash to good use...
Do you have an interest in the saw? Yes or no? As of now all it seems you have an interest in is being disruptive.

I don't they they were being disruptive, your post was legitimately confusing. Had no idea what you wanted to sell it for then went on the trade thing, I'm lost too.

About the saw: It's ok but these 670s don't command much above $200 unless mint. It sucks for such a killer saw but that's how it goes.

I don't they they were being disruptive, your post was legitimately confusing. Had no idea what you wanted to sell it for then went on the trade thing, I'm lost too.

About the saw: It's ok but these 670s don't command much above $200 unless mint. It sucks for such a killer saw but that's how it goes.
That is fine

Back