• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 670 Champ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have an interest in the saw? Yes or no? As of now all it seems you have an interest in is being disruptive.

Do you have an interest in the saw? Yes or no? As of now all it seems you have an interest in is being disruptive.
No, I have no interest in your saw. And no, I wasn't trying to be disruptive. I just didn't appreciate the way you were going about trying to sell your saw on here. Instead of being upfront and honest about what you were looking to get for the saw you chose to play games and be intentionally obtuse. But, you see absolutely nothing wrong about the way you've gone about things. So it doesn't really matter what me or anyone else says.

I sold a 670 PHO to a guy in Seattle for $350. He paid shipping from NY. Mine wasn’t a champ and I went through mine and replaced fuel lines, filter and did a carb kit. The guy wanted it for his collection of wall hangers. In my opinion $300-325 is reasonable to ask for your saw.

I sold a 670 PHO to a guy in Seattle for $350. He paid shipping from NY. Mine wasn’t a champ and I went through mine and replaced fuel lines, filter and did a carb kit. The guy wanted it for his collection of wall hangers. In my opinion $300-325 is reasonable to ask for your saw.
The $325 is a fair price.

No, I have no interest in your saw. And no, I wasn't trying to be disruptive. I just didn't appreciate the way you were going about trying to sell your saw on here. Instead of being upfront and honest about what you were looking to get for the saw you chose to play games and be intentionally obtuse. . . .

Well said.

Back