Jonsered 820 bucking spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whowes

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here that has a J-red 820 with both the inner and outer bucking spikes.
I would appriciate it if who ever has one please trace the spikes and email them to me I would be in debt to you.
Thank you very much

I was wondering if anyone here that has a J-red 820 with both the inner and outer bucking spikes.
I would appriciate it if who ever has one please trace the spikes and email them to me I would be in debt to you.
Thank you very much

If no one else offers, I know I can help you out. But, I will be a little slow. HAve to remember where I put the .pdf file and what I called it.
Brad

I'll need to check my 920 (I think the spikes will be the same), but it's basically a carcass & might not have the spikes. Also not sure how I could email a tracing since I don't have a scanner/fax.

I'll need to check my 920 (I think the spikes will be the same), but it's basically a carcass & might not have the spikes. Also not sure how I could email a tracing since I don't have a scanner/fax.

920 is the same, Chris. I did this a few years ago for someone. Traced it, scanned it, and e-mailed it. But, it is funny how the memory fades on a file in a computer with about a billion files on it. Worst case, I just have to take em off and re-trace them.

Woo-friggin'-hooo! Boy, did I luck out! Did a search of .pdf's from a few years ago and found I named it 920dogs. I have the file and can e-mail. PM me your e-mail address. These will work as they are done to scale and should match up with your mounting holes. I am also going to try to attach the file to this post.

Brad

Thank you to Brad for pulling thru on the spikes!!!!
My father in law has a J-Red 670 with a 30" bar and i fell in love with it so i bought my own saw. a jonsered 820 from ebay and it didnt come with any spikes, now itll be a perfect saw. i already rebuilt the carb and put a new piston in it and tuned it up and it is the strongest running saw I have. too bad they arent around anymore

Back