Jonsered 820 document request

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gamma Woods

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So I saw a Dolmar 7900 in barely used condition for sale for $300 CAD (remember, our Mickey Mouse money up here isn't worth ****) and someone beat me to the punch. I guess messaging 30 minutes after posing isn't fast enough.

That's okay, it convinced me to stare at my screen for a few days straight and wound up grabbing an 820 for $100. Haven't even cracked it apart or done any tests, it hasn't been run in 5 years so it's likely going to be a fun project. The seller seemed surprised when I basically screamed at him NOT to fuel it up and try to start it. Anyways, since I've got 5 of my 6 baby-sized Echos running, I think it's time to work on the big saw, but having difficulty tracking down owners manuals and parts diagrams. Would any of the resident experts here be able to help me out?

EDIT: I have gone through a few different threads. More than a few. Saw another request that wasn't really resolved. Got the general idea that the 830/920/930 are nearly identical and the parts list can help, but figure I might as well hope against hope and ask anyways.

Back