Jonsered 830, have a twin Husky?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you happen to know if the coil or piston and cylinder
will swap out with any of the husky's or other Jred's.

Thanks

Ignitions yes, as Jacob has already posted. I think there are a few JReds and husky's you can rob those parts from, not sure of the exact models though.

Piston and cylinder, probably not. Spike or Taplinhill will know more than I do.

Ignitions yes, as Jacob has already posted. I think there are a few JReds and husky's you can rob those parts from, not sure of the exact models though.

Piston and cylinder, probably not. Spike or Taplinhill will know more than I do.

Thanks for the help, :cheers:

Going to part one out...........has very good compression, but has
broken clutch cover and a air leak.....crank seal I think.

Interchangability is fairly good within the 820/920 and 830/930 saw families. Air leaks are most often at the intake boot, have you checked it out?

For general info, the old trick of turning a saw on it's side being the indicater of a leak at the seal can be misleading. It COULD be evidence of a seal problem, but it could also be the carb.

There were no Husky versions of any of these saws.

Interchangability is fairly good within the 820/920 and 830/930 saw families. Air leaks are most often at the intake boot, have you checked it out?

For general info, the old trick of turning a saw on it's side being the indicater of a leak at the seal can be misleading. It COULD be evidence of a seal problem, but it could also be the carb.

There were no Husky versions of any of these saws.

NO....I didn't check boot, will take a look.

That's what I did.........saw on it's side.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back