Jonsered Chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeeMan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I looked through a Tractor Supply Co ad this morning and see there is a 20" Jonsered 56cc chainsaw for $400. Does anyone have any experience with this brand?

Last edited:
Jonsered has been owned be Husqvarna for quite some time now. The saws have only minor differences from Husqvarna models (mostly starter and handle). The main difference is sissy orange and sexy red.

I looked through a Tractor Supply Co ad this morning and see there is a 20" Jonsered 56cc chainsaw for $400. Does anyone have any experience with this brand?

Sounds like it may be the 2255, same saw as the Husky 455 Rancher - a plastic cased consumer saw.

If it instead happens to be a 2156, that is a very good price for a pro saw....

while yes they share the same engines and components, Jonsered adds their own touch to improve different aspects of the saw. making them not only better looking, but better overall saws, in my opinion :rock:

Thanks guys; I appreciate the feedback. I'm not in the market to buy a new saw just yet, but that ad caught my attention, becuase I am not familiar with this brand. I'll def. keep it in mind though.

jonsered

I have a 2095 that is excellent. one of my best saws for starting I have 23 saw's used most on larger old wood regards.

There's a a few of us on here that are Jonsered dealers, and would appreciate your business
more than your local TSC.

Can I get a Jonsered 20120 or a 21120 or a 22120, whatever the model designation is?

elanjoe, your lucky! not all tractor supply stores are carrying the 2166.... thats the one "regional" model... and sure enough none of the 6 TSC within 3 hours of my house carry it :angry:

Back