• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered for sale or trade.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrassGuerilla

Olympic Piss-reving wanna be.
Reaction score
I picked this up recently on CL. Appears to be a 630, but the tag is scuffed. Saw starts, runs, and oils. Has 160 psi comp. Chain brake all appears to be there, but doesn't work. The front handle is bent, so is the brake handle. Top cover is cracked by the choke knob. Air box cover screws are stripped, but the threads in the mag seem ok. Crank bearings are getting sloppy, just a bit of play.

If there's interest, I'll try to get some better pics posted when the rain lets up.image.jpgasking $100 OBO + shipping.

Yes this is the same saw I was looking for help identifying a couple days back. Day after I bought it I found a solid Makita 6421. So... This project needs a home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 153
I really haven't ran it. Just a test fire, and oil check. In my limited time running it, it did indeed piss rev quite well. Throttle responded better than expected on a couple quick blips.

Ain't no beauty queen.

It starts, runs, and oils properly, but how well does it piss rev? Is it good for throttle blipping.........LOL!

Art,
That's a really decent price, and shant be here long.

I just plain bought too many saws. CAD was running strong, it's been raining, and I snagged every interesting saw that popped up anywhere near me. If I kept it, I just don't know when I'd get to it.

Yeah, I've been paring down the number of saws in my possession, unfortunately the New, and NOS guide bars keep finding their way into the bed of my truck. I picked up 30-40 more today.

Latest posts

Back