Jonsered not running properly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw works like it suppose to now, no more bogging/ starvation after a few mins, I can actually fill the tank full of gas, and run her until all the gas is burned(unlike before, I had to crack open the gas cap) I'm still very pissed off with the service dealer who had my saw for 15 days, and didnt replace my fuel vent. They was trying to tell Me the motor was bad, (scored cyclinder walls and piston. And bad bearings) this is for show that you can't trust all service dealers. And they are in it for themselves and to scam the big company's in my opinion.

So it was a bad fuel vent? I think we all knew that from the start. Sounds like a bad dealer who didn't care about the customer.

Yes a bad fuel vent, which I knew, and told dealer to replace, and they said they tested it, but I was being lied to by them before the door closed behind me when I walked in.. glad I got her working properly now.

I'm thinking because it's a smaller home owner saw they didn't think you knew much about it and that you would just buy a new one if they told you that it was a bad engine. Just my guess.

Latest posts

Back