Jonsered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, you could buy both at the same time. Still might be able to buy them out west but haven't seen any in the east for quite some time.

Good luck with it, and let us know what you think.
Got it in the shop and took a close look I see it has the smaller bar mount same as my 2159 Not complaining makes it easy to swap bar lengths and chains, It came with a 20''

So far I have one 520 with another 520 that is currently a parts saw, but I haven't looked at it to see if I can make it into a runner.

If I ever come across an 820 I will try and grab it to replace the one that was stolen from me years ago.

I checked his sig and he has me beat by one saw!!!

Wait a minute, I did a recount and we are tied at 19!!!!!

Looks like it is a 3 way tie between you, taplinhill, and bama. If bama gets the 910's he will be in the lead. I have some catching up to do. :cheers:

Looks like it is a 3 way tie between you, taplinhill, and bama. If bama gets the 910's he will be in the lead. I have some catching up to do. :cheers:

I would bet that Spike and taplinhill have more running saws. I probably shouldn't count the ones in the "to do" pile.

My keepers - All runners

49sp
111s

I like the look and the sound of the above saws. However I am looking forward to finally getting my 920 going with a mild port and muffler mod.....Bob :dizzy:

Last edited:
Back