Jonsered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The P-1800 ES was always a favorite of mine along with the 544 Volvo.

I just added a Jonsered 2171 to my fleet. Spike went out of his way to personaly deliver the saw to me on a Sunday morning. How's that for service!
The 2171 is undergoing some changes first before it's run. It's being fitted with a 75cc p/c and is bring woods ported by you-know-who.....
My cutting partner has no idea that I bought a 2171 like his. So it will be a suprise to him.

Sounds good! Will you be bringing that monster to Spike's GTG?

I was hoping, just for you. The only thing, while I begged to you-know-who to turn the saw around in 2 weeks, I would not bet money on it.
Good price on this new saw, I bought the powerhead only.

I got a great deal on my 2171 with a 20" bar. I doubt this will be your last non-husky. ;)

Don't they just look better?

I got a great deal on my 2171 with a 20" bar. I doubt this will be your last non-husky. ;)

Don't they just look better?

The handlebar angle may be an issue, at least if a violent kick-back occur when bucking, without compensating with an un-natural grip........:jawdrop:

....but that sure doesn't happen! :popcorn::popcorn::givebeer:

Last edited:
I just picked up a 930 super with heated handles and a 670 super with heated handles. Havent tried the 930 but the 670 flies through wood. It does seem to vibrate alot though but maybe Im just spoiled from all the newer saws.:chainsawguy:

I just picked up a 930 super with heated handles and a 670 super with heated handles. Havent tried the 930 but the 670 flies through wood. It does seem to vibrate alot though but maybe Im just spoiled from all the newer saws.:chainsawguy:

Nice score, but we need some pics of those saws before we really get excited about it. :D

I found this thread doing some research, thought it was worth bumping.

My Jonsered saws are listed in my signature, but I need to get an actual count as I have some duplicates, many loose parts, & some that are bare bone carcasses. Maybe I should dedicate some time taking some 'Jonsered Only' photos.

510sp
520sp
670 not running, on the workbench now
111s future project, need a mufler

Most wanted 49sp, first chainsaw I ever ran.

Latest posts

Back