• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsereds 920 - Very Nice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplust

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here's the nicest looking 920 I've ever seen in person. 100% stock, everything works as it should (including the chainbrake), piston is spotless, and it's got a full wrap to boot. Nothing is cracked or broken. Loads of fun to run (especially blocking sugar maple with a 20" :cool:).

$600 + the ride. I prefer to ship it PHO, but I'd be happy to include the bar for no additional cost beyond shipping, just keep in mind that I'll most likely have to ship it separately.

Feel free to ask any questions, although this one's pretty straight forward... a real low-hour, survivor of a saw.

Thanks for looking,

Bryan

P1220984.JPG P1220985.JPG P1220986.JPG P1220987.JPG P1220988.JPG P1220989.JPG

Thank you, Jacob.

I should add that I would trade this saw towards a 4 channel automotive oscilloscope updated to 2012 or later (Verus, etc), which is the motivation for selling it. That, and it's a bit redundant with me having a handful of 288's in the stable.

Also, I'll note that the one non-original thing on the saw is the bar nuts. I changed them over to Stihl ones for ease of working in the woods; My scrench is 13mmx19mm and stock Jred bar nuts are somewhere in between (17mm IIRC). I can include the original bar nuts if you like.

What is the weight and displacement and hp please,,? Did you say you were looking for a scanner/scope? I know where a newer Snap-On Modus is for cheap....I think it's a Modus, could be wrong, I know it was 3800 2 years ago.

Latest posts

Back