Just got a dingo 222 today.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noahdaniels

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just bought a dingo 222 compact wheeled loader for a great price. The unfortunate part is that the final drives? (not sure if this is the right name for the parts) are busted.

This is the first mini skid steer I have owned. Although I have rented a few and used them years ago when I worked for a big tree company. I am wanting opinions on the model if any (don't be to hateful lol) and also if anyone had any advice on the machine. If anyone has ever had to fix the final drives in one of these that would be great. I do have a great mechanic on my crew so I'm sure we can fix it.

We have always loaded wood with carts and hard labor so I am excited to finally get a mini even if it's not the best.

Thanks in advance for any help!

It was on Craigslist on Cincinnati or Indianapolis or something right? I saw it and started to go get it myself! Small world

Louisville. I just bought my first one about a week ago. Dingo 420 i found on Craigslist. Just used it around the yard so far, but I see allot of guys out with minis and it seems like the way to go. Whether wheel or track is easier onthe back.

Yes most definitely. I'm going to track down the parts tonight hopefully after we get finished working. The little bit of looking I have done on my phone hasn't turned up any results yet

$3500. It's on tracks. It's totally functional. Could use a new set of tracks and probably has tonsof hours but it runs and works.

Dang man that's a great deal!! Good for you! Maybe I should have received kept looking lol. I just couldn't find one for less than 6500 and it was pretty rough but fully functional

I bet! Yeah its funny because I have been a forum lurker here for awhile but this is my first post. But I have seen you post a few times and was actually going to hit you up one of these days. I liked some of your posts lol

Back